Generally every surgery has risks. Gynecological surgeries are depended on the type of procedure. That which includes
- Major Bleeding
- Uterine perforation or damage to the wall of the uterus, that which can cause bleeding at the time of surgery or after surgery
- Damage can happen to a nearby part of the body like the bowel because the parts of a woman’s reproductive system are very close to other organs
- Urinary tract (kidney or bladder) infection
- Damage can happen to the urinary tract, which can cause incontinence
- Temporary difficulty with going to the bathroom.
These are some of risks that occur during or after Gynecologic surgeries.